Spring Into Summer Outdoor Tea Party Ideas
Summerrrrrr! Time to get out doors and party. Tea time and tea are a ritual with me. I do love coffee but Tea is more soothing. It's also a time to put on a hat and throw a Tea Party outdoors. Get outdoors.
Here are some Spring into Summer outdoor tea party setting ideas with my tea recommendations. You can serve tea either cold or hot. Both of my tea recommendations are strong in caffeine so if you need some non caffeinated teas I would serve some herbal fruit teas from Celestial Seasonings like the Raspberry Zinger.
I personally recommend drinking both of these hot. I prefer my tea hot all year around. Have fun with your settings. They do not have to be perfect or matchy matchy. Remember Alice in Wonderland scene with Johnny Depp; the table was mismatched and all askew and I loved it. Be sure to visit TeaTime Magazine for some more ideas on what to serve at your Tea Party. The scone recipes I choose are on their site.
For my outfit, I was thinking of Queen of Hearts. I am wearing a dress I created for LA fashion Week with aqua, lavender and green hearts and my new Aqua Tilt Fascinator Hat which you can find in the shop.






Comments
Post a Comment